Description of REK Europe B.V.:
REK Europe is a plastics processing company that uses plastic waste to produce new raw materials for plastics processing companies. By grinding, homogenising and extruding/compounding plastic waste, it can be processed into high-quality raw materials that can be used for e.g. injection moulding or extrusion activities.
Following a period of reorganisation, we are healthy and ready for the future once more. Having recently experienced tremendous growth, we are ambitious and strive to grow even further. Numerous investments have been made in our machinery in recent years and more new additions are scheduled for the coming months.
As a technical services maintenance engineer, you are responsible for repairing and maintaining our machinery. You are an all-round engineer specialising in electrical engineering with basic knowledge of mechanical engineering. On top of that, you are obviously not afraid to get your hands dirty and have sound engineering judgement.
Your specific tasks will include:
– Quickly and effectively resolving malfunctions and performing preventive maintenance on production machines, installations and buildings in the field of electrical, mechanical or operational engineering.
– Identifying and responding to technical issues and bottlenecks in the production process; facilitating an optimal production process;
– Close cooperation with production team leaders, reporting to the head of Technical Services;
– Participating in technical improvement projects;
– Responsibility for a clean workplace.
– A completed degree of MBO level in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics / Operational Technology
– Broad knowledge of production processes and automation.
– Extensive knowledge of operational technology and electrical engineering.
– Basic knowledge of mechanical engineering.
– Knowledge of and experience with preventive maintenance.
– Willingness to work overtime.
– Prepared to work the day shift, in addition to a biweekly emergency breakdown shift.